Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see and jump, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Follow in the footsteps of celebrities along Hollywood Boulevard and the Hollywood Hall of Fame, be captivated by the Getty Center's superb art collection in an avant-garde setting, walk along the Santa Monica Pier and enjoy a retro spin on the vintage carousel - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles:
- Full color maps and images.
- Attractions and itineraries will help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Tips to save time and money and move around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential information at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, traffic tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets: eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden jewelry that most guides don't see.
- Free and convenient map of Los Angeles (included in the print version), plus more than 12 color neighborhood maps
- Friendly design with useful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you choose the best places to spend your time.
Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, Santa Monica, Venice, Burbank, Universal City, Downtown and more.